I'm working on some library code which will be driven by a manifest
entry in client JARs.

I need to be able to set some mainfest entries in my JAR files.

I can't see where to do this.  It seems likely for the jar plugin, but
nothing in the source or documentation indicates how to do this.

I tried creating my own META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file (under
src/main/resources) in the hopes that it would merge, but no-go.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry