- Clear links back to the archiver docs on the main site - the guide
to manifests and removing pom.properties/xml from the JAR.
- Links to the assembly plugin for when you are doing "advanced
jarring" if that makes any sense.
- Docs for the new features like "sign" in particular (Jerome can
probably volunteer to do that)

General stuff, but particularly important for JAR:
- Review of all the fields to ensure they have good docs
- use the new and improved plugin report

The Javadoc plugin (in SVN) best represents docs right now, I think.
You might also take a look at the comments in MJAVADOC-79, MWAR-48,
MDEPLOY-35.

Once again, thanks!

- Brett