Hello,

I wonder how many peolple are trying to do the same thing ^^
I have exactly the same concern : reproductible build, user pom as simple as
possible.
I have already try from best to least (personal point on view, it changes
everyweek ...)
*one super pom with predefine corporate config, flavor choose by profile w/o
pluginmanagement
nothing to do in sub pom but some case lead to issue (some plugin fail when
packaging is pom)

*one super pom with predefine corporate config, flavor choose by profile
with pluginmanagement
bad because sub pom need to call plugin

*define corporate wrapper plugin to match need
best suit but painfull

*several super pom choose flavor by inheritance
bad: too many pom with few discrepancy

not really test the property way yet but plan to
(my todolist is bigger each time i read documentation)

I have also put bidirectionnal link parent-module or aggregate link or mix
of both
can make a decision on what is the better way for me...

still working. "petit a petit on devient moins petit"

Cordialement