From: Jeff Mutonho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:52 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Regenerate hibernate mapping files

I wish to regenerate hibernate(version 2.0)  mapping files in my
project and currently am using Ant to do so.Can I achieve the same
with the hibernate3-maven-plugin  ?
Here's the ant task :

<!-- regenerate the hibernate mapping files -->
                <taskdef name="hibernatedoclet"
classname="xdoclet.modules.hibernate.HibernateDocletTask">
                        <classpath refid="portallib.classpath" />
                </taskdef>
                <hibernatedoclet
destdir="${ant.common.eportal.services.dir}/src"
force="false" excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo">
                        <fileset
dir="${ant.common.eportal.services.dir}/src">
                                <include name="**/portal/**/*.java" />
                                <include name="**/reference/**/*.java" />
                        </fileset>
                        <hibernate version="2.0" />
                </hibernatedoclet>
                <echo message="Regenerated Hibernate mapping files in
${basedir}\bin" level="info" />
--

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine