Hi,

Thanks for the help. I think I found out the problem. My archive script was
placed in a project that had no changes. But the script is suppose to back
up my whole repository which has many projects. (Thus, the changes I
referred to were in my other projects.) After moving the script to the root
directory of all the projects, it seems to work, but I do not like this
solution.  I believe I read somewhere that in future releases, Continuum
will allow scheduled force builds? In the meantime, one work around I have
in mind is to write a script that will hit the "Build Now" button on
Continuum and use cron to run it every night. Or is there a better way to do
this?

Thanks,
Alex