From: Jose Gonzalez Gomez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 3:20 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: [m2] Frustration getting Maven 2 and Hibernate working together

Glad to help :o)

About the hibernate dependency, I just have added the hibernate annotations
jar because I'm using some hibernate propietary annotations.

By the way, are you subscribed to the mojo user list? I sent a message there
about an issue regarding schema usage, but no one has answered... should I
forward the question to the mojo development list?

Best regards
Jose