Further questions...

When I have a master module with different submodules, in a some of
the submodules I have some stuff done by a plugin, every time it's the
same thing, so I'd like to put that in the master pom, and not have to
repeat that big XML fragment in every submodule which needs this
plugin.

How to do it? I thought using profiles might help but it didn't.
Although I may define that plugin in a profile in the master pom, when
building the whole thing through the master module I didn't find a way
to activate that profile only for certain submodules (either from the
level of the master pom, or from within the submodules)...

any help appreciated

--
Wojtek Biela