From: James Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 11:37 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: Hibernate 3 failure

I have the exact same <plugin> configuration but I do not have any
extensions enabled:

    <extensions>
      <extension>
        <groupId>jdbc.artifact.groupid</groupId>
        <artifactId>jdbc-driver</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
      </extension>
    </extensions>

I am actually using the sun JDBC-ODBC bridge driver for this application
[for legacy reasons] so is that particular <extensions> configuration
required?

Thanks,

James