Hi,

I have a problem creating my EAR file containing a WAR and a EJB.
First I setup my WAR-pom to have the EAR as provided dependency, but
then it is not possible to add it to the manifests classpath.
Then I read through the mailinglist and found an exclude configuration
should help. But no matter how I configure my excludes they are ignored...

I've checked the version of the war plugin as well and I'm using 2.0.1.
Is there anything I've overlooked in my pom.xml?

<dependencies>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>de.esw.services</groupId>
    <artifactId>emediaservices-core</artifactId>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <scope>runtime</scope>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>junit</groupId>
    <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
    <version>3.8.1</version>
    <scope>test</scope>
  </dependency>
</dependencies>
<build>
  <finalName>emediaservices-web</finalName>
  <plugins>
    <plugin>
      <configuration>
        <excludes>