I dunno about you guys, but I have a "src/main/webapp" directory, not
"src/webapp".  Never tried to that way.

On 7/10/06, schumhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
did you really use the build war-plugin like
            <plugin>
                <version>2.0</version>
            </plugin>
?. I use this and it works fine for me. Just put any file (html / Jsp) in
webapp folder and it will be packed correctly. Hope this will help.
Juergen