I had a similar problem as you described. I believe I had to do a "xhost +"
command before I ssh'ed into the machine as root to start the Continuum
server.

On 7/10/06, Achim Abeling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am using continuum 1.0.3 on linux.

The continuum server is run as root.

I added an ant project with a scm url like
scm:cvs:ext:server:path:module
and defined username and password.

When building the project continuum fails to do any cvs operation with
the error

Error: Can't open display: :0.0
Xlib: No protocol specified

openssh tries to ask for the password in a popup which fails.

When I run continuum as a user which owns the display the popup appears,
I can type in the password and continuum continues its work successfully.

How can I configure continuum (or openssh) to take the password provided
in the web interface?

Thanks for help
Achim