Hi,

If you are trying to call a maven goal from an external java program, just
use the embedder.
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-embedding-m2.html

Hope this helps.

Raphaël

2006/7/11, Kishore Sasidharan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,

I am trying to write a maven2 wrapper over a maven build. I need to call
a maven goal from pom.xml.
Is there a plugin for doing this?

Thanks in advance
Kishore

information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com