Hello,

We are using tomcat 4.1.31 under Eclipse and WTP. The problem is that the
eclipse plugin only genereate a WTP config file with the 2.4 servlet version
value. Our Tomcat version is using servlet 2.3, thus our workaround is to
change this by hand afterward after the eclipse:eclipse maven call.

If we dont change this value,  the only probleme is that we cannot add the
webapp to a server. The is no big deal with this, i agree. It is just a bit
enoying though.

Is there a way to force the jst.web to 2.3 instead of 2.4 ? ( It seems
hardcoded in the pluging to me..)

<faceted-project>
  <fixed facet="jst.java"/>
  <fixed facet="jst.web"/>
  <installed facet="jst.web" version="2.4"/>
  <installed facet="jst.java" version="1.4"/>
</faceted-project>

Thanks in advance.

Antonio Parolini