Okay, I give up.  I've searched high and low.  I'm new to Maven, just using
it (2.0.4) for an OS project I opened (http://vitalsigns.sourceforge.net).
I love it so far, except that I'm having a terrible time trying to find an
documentation on how to do anything other then the out-of-the--box
functionality.

The main thing that is killing me right now is this:  How do I package my
jar with all of its dependencies in a binary distribution of sorts?  A zip
file that has my jar, my resources, and my dependencies?

All help is appreciated.  Thanks for your hard work!

Jeremy Thomerson
jthomerson AT users DOT sourceforge DOT net