Hey all,

I'm converting a goal from Maven 1 to Maven 2 using antrun. I've problems
with some it do. With:
<target name="media">
</target>

I get:
Embedded error: Could not create task or type of type: target.

Ant could not find the task or a class this task relies upon.

This is common and has a number of causes; the usual
solutions are to read the manual pages then download and
install needed JAR files, or fix the build file:

Is there a <target> option I can use in ant as a substitute?