Valerio Schiavoni a écrit :
Hello
i'm using continuum 1.0.3 in a linux/ubuntu machine.
i want to use it with a multi-module project; my scm is svn.

The parent pom and the modules poms are loaded correctly, as I can see them
in the 'Show Projects'/Continuum Projects.

If I try to build the parent, it fails, and I can see this message in the
results report:

org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Could
not find Maven project descriptor.

at org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:108) at org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.java:64) at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:273) at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47) at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Do you have a pom.xml in your directory?

If i try to build a module,  I can see this message in the results report:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: request REPORT failed on '/svn/infopipe/!svn/bc/42/infopipe-crawler'
svn: '/svn/infopipe/!svn/bc/42/infopipe-crawler' path not found

(i translated it from english..).

not sure if this is the intended behaviour, but if when i try to see the
working copy of one of the module, the source tree is empty; instead, if i
try to explore the working copy from the the parent project, i can see the
whole source tree (trunk, branches, tags)

if you see trunk, branches, tags for parent project, your scm url is wrong. you need to provide the scm url of your project (to the directory that contains your pom) and not a parent directory of trunk

Emmanuel

I have no idea of what's going on. can you give me some help?

thanks,
valerio