From: Alex Lam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 12:47 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Continuum with Apache/SSL

Hi,

It seems like its possible to have Continuum run on Apache with SSL, but
I can't seem to figure it out and was wondering if anyone knew how to
set it up. I have Apache compiled with mod_ssl. In httpd.conf, I thought
about setting up a VirtualHost directive with port 444 (and with
Continuum running on port 444), but didn't know what to set for the
DocumentRoot.

Thanks for any help you can give me.