From: Wojciech Biela [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 July 2006 11:20
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: include jar dependencies in jar package

hmm.. what I have is a main module and a dozen of submodules each of
which is supposed to be jarred with that /lib dir and deployed to the
local repository, so the main module may have them as dependencies as
desired

The whole process is to be triggered from the main module with a single
command. I'd rather not use the assembly-plugin for that if not needed,
there are plenty of modules and I'd like to have as little as XML config
as possible.

hm?

--
Wojtek Biela

2006/7/13, ben short <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> That works if you are building a war. But i think you need to use the
> assembly plugin to do what you are asking.
>
> Ben
>
> On 7/13/06, Wojciech Biela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > A google search for this message's subject didn't reveal any useful
> > tips on what I'm looking for.
> >
> > I want to have the "mvn package" command create a jar that besides
> > all usual stuff includes a /lib directory including all runtime type

> > dependencies that are declared in the pom.xml.
> >
> > I thought it's a very basic thing, but surprisingly I can't find any

> > docs on that.
> >
> > What did I miss?
> >
> > Best regards
> > --