hello
if I understand, you want something like this
in the super pom
        <build>
        <pluginManagement>
        <plugins>
        <plugin>
                <groupId>group ID</groupId>
                <artifactId>artifact ID</artifactId>
                <executions>
                        <execution>
                                <id>deploy</id>
                                <phase>deploy</phase>
                                <goals>
                                        <goal>record-build</goal>
                                </goals>
                                <configuration>
                                        <dbURL>url</dbURL>
                                        <dbUser>user</dbUser>
                                        <dbPassword>pass</dbPassword>
                                </configuration>
                        </execution>
                </executions>
        </plugin>
        </plugins>
        </pluginManagement>
        </build>

and in the child pom
        <build>
        <plugins>
        <plugin>
                <groupId>group ID</groupId>
                <artifactId>artifact ID</artifactId>
                <executions>
                        <execution>
                                <id>deploy</id>
                        </execution>
                </executions>
        </plugin>
        </plugins>
        </build>

On my side I use to specify the goal in the other pom too

I 've also the case where the conf is in the child and in the super pom I
really call plugins :
super pom -> postprocess bytecode and call jar plugin (to get the job done
in the right order or else the jar do not contain postprocess classes as the
postprocess is made too late)
child pom -> specify the conf of the postprocess (schema ....)

cordialement