There's probably an easy way to do this, but I've been banging my head off a
wall for hours!

I have a configuration properties file in my application, that needs to be
filtered differently for the packaged artifact, and for the test classes. I
can't see how I can create two versions of the file using different filter
properties, as you only seem to be able to specify universal filters.