Hi,

I have some issues with the plugin 'maven-checkstyle-plugin'.
My project includes several modules including third party sources. I want to check all my modules but these third party ones. The only way I've found is to add a 'checkstyle-suppressions.xml' file on the root of these libraries, which should be like :
<suppressions>
   <suppress checks="JavadocStyleCheck"
             files="*"
             />
</suppressions>

The problem is that this file is not accepted with 'files=*' (Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: failed to load suppressions location: ./checkstyle-suppressions.xml invalid files or checks format) but is ok when I write 'files=blabla.java' According to http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/config.html#XML Details <http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/config.html#XML%20Details> , a regular expression is accepted.

Any idea to get it work or a solution to remove this modules from the checking ?

Thanks!

Franck