Hi,

I have a module that has dependencies on various jboss libs. This module
is maintained to be usable with both JBoss4.x and JBoss3.x.

How would I create two modules that only differ in their dependencies to
 the JBoss version? I could use two POMs but this would mean duplicating
the maintainance of my module's dependencies which is error prone and
tedious.

Does anyone have a better idea?

Thanks,

-dirk