Hi,
We have multi modules build which contains several jar projects and one
war project. War-project has jar-projects as its dependencies.
War-project itself is based on  new Eclipse server side pluggable
framework (Equinox) which required following directory structure:

WEB-INF
     |__lib
     |     |__common_lib1.jar
     |     |__ ......
     |     |__common_libN.jar

     |__platform
               |__plugins
                        |__plugin1.jar
                        |__ ....
                        |__pluginN.jar

So during package phase server side plugins (jar projects) should go to
WEB-INF/platform/plugins location. And also we will have some common
libraries which should go to standard WEB-INF/lib location.Is there any
way to configure war-plugin to copy dependencies into different than
WEB-INF/lib location? Or maybe there is an other way to do that?

Thanks,
Sergey

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and