On 7/14/06, Alex Shneyderman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry if this question is not posted to the correct mailing list, but
I can not find a way to sign up for Cargo list.

It's here :
http://xircles.codehaus.org/projects/cargo/lists

Anyway here is the question: I am trying to use cargo:uberwar and I
follow instructions given on the cargo maven2 plugin page
(http://cargo.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin). When I try to
build the uberwar I am getting the following error:

[INFO] [cargo:uberwar]
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------
[INFO] You must specify descriptor or descriptorId
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Total time: 6 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Jul 14 17:20:29 EDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/9M
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------
FATAL ERROR: Unable to configure the Maven application
For more information, run with the -e flag

here is thre relevant portion of my pom.xml:
<project>

        <build>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>

                                <artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>

<descriptor>src/assemble/merge.xml</descriptorId>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </build>

</project>

Anyone knows what is wrong?

What is the detail given with the -e switch ?

Arnaud