On 7/14/06, David Beckedorff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This doesn't appear to scale if you have both dev, test, prod environments
and multiple app server environments e.g. jboss, tomcat, oc4j, weblogic.

I'd like to be able to do:   mvn -Pdev,tomcat   or mvn -Pdev,oc4j without
having to set up m * n resource folders.

True, not too happy with it myself. But for my current project with 4
profiles it is still manageable.

Guess I am going to post a Jira issue for this.