Hi all,

I've had this problem for several weeks now. Anyone has an idea if this can be worked around or if it's just a bug in the site plugin.

Use case: flat multi module project layout (due to eclipse) - means:

workspace:

<modules>
  /Project
  /Module1
  /Module2
  /Module3
</modules>

/Project/pom.xml if the parent pom.xml of all modules and contains entries like:

<module>../Module(1|2|3)</module>

The parent pom.xml is referenced by all submodules using the <relativePath> tag.

mvn site in /Project creates correct sites for each module. However the site for the parent Project in /Project gets wrong links to the modules in the left navigation bar. E.g. the link to Module1 from the parent site gets translated (links to) http://Module1/index.html when deploying the site - which is obviously wrong.

I just had a quick look on the properties of the site plugin - however there's no property which could help creating correct links.

I tried to overwrite the distributionManagement property for the site url - it just seems to be ignored.

Any ideas ?

Tnx in advance

Regards,

Alex