I believe that assembly plugin could be used.
Also could run ant targets

-----Original Message-----
From: AK [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 July 2006 07:58
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to copy resources while building war

Hi,
I have config files stored inside modules, because these files are used
to configure these modules. These configs are not used by the modules
themselves (and are not packed inside jars), just by the their clients.
If I have another web app or client app, I'll have to make these config
available for this app too, that's why I don't want to store configs
inside web app module. I need a way to copy the configs to some place of
client application (now it is web app). The configs are of different
kind
- hivemind descriptors, properties files etc. Now I want them to be
placed in web-inf/classes of web module.
It seems I need somehow to copy them while compile web app phase (i
don't know how, I'm not very skilled with maven :) ) I've recently found
that war plugin can be configured to use external resources(which are
beyond src/main/resources), which can fix my problem.
But maybe there is another approach, more generic (if I have another
client,not web app) ?
Thanks!

--
.:Regards, AK:.