Did you set the maven.ejb.client.generate variable? If yes, you should probably file a JIRA issue (preferably with reproducible test case attached).

-Lukas

Benoit Xhenseval wrote:
Hello

I'm upgrading to maven 1.1 (steady step towards m2... when I'll have time!)

I noticed that the ejb goal has changed but if I use ejb:ejb and ejb:install as part of my goal, the java classes do not seem to be generated. This is different from the ejb plugin 1.6 where I was using the following goal, which would create the CLASS files:

<goal name="myGoal" prereqs="ejb:install-client,ejb:install">

What should I do now? shouldn't the ejb:ejb goal detect the java files under
src/java and compile them?

Any suggestion welcome.

Thanks

Benoit