Tamas,

I apologize but I don't have the installation any longer, so no logs are
available.

I did have to put log4j in the external libs folder of jetty to make it
work. I forgot to tell you that.

My jetty instance was running on port 28080 (due to collision issues with
other app servers), and other than that I had a straight install of the rc1
package.

Browsing to http://localhost:28080/webappname/ still gave me the directory
listing of the root of the proximity webapp.  This was using the lastest
release of Firefox under Linux FC5.
Unfortunately, that's all I can tell you. Sorry about that.

Jetty is rather fast, relative to Tomcat.  The service offering on the basic
Jetty is minimal, but works very well for small, pure webapps.

Mykel