From: Wayne Fay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:31 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Do a release with snapshot versions of plugins

You'll need to pull the plugin source code, tweak the version (perhaps
a timetamp at the end of the version) in the pom, build and install
locally if you want to use snapshot builds of plugins during a
release.

Wayne

On 7/20/06, Sebastien Cesbron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It seems it is not possible to do a release (with the release plugin)
> with dependencies on snapshot versions of maven plugins : am I right ?
> Is there any way to force a release with plugins' snapshot versions ?
>
> seb

Attention:
authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity. The
information contained in this message and or attachments is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you
material from any system and destroy any copies.