Hi all,

I followed the "Developing Ant Plugins for Maven2.x" guide and ended
up with a nicely working hello-plugin. I would like to try more daring
things now. :-)

Instead of <echo>Hello world</echo> I'd like to execute
<echoproperties/>. This is part of the optional Ant tasks, however.
How do I include those?

The real object is to run XJC's Ant task. I know there are JAXB Maven2
plugins available but I'd like to know how to build a plugin myself.

It's working in Ant. Now I need to get it to run in Maven2. The
problem is creating the classpath for the XJC task. In my Ant
build.xml I have

<taskdef name="xjc" classname="com.sun.tools.xjc.XJCTask">
 <classpath>
   <fileset dir="lib" includes="*.jar"/>
 </classpath>
</taskdef>

but that doesn't work in Maven2, of course.

I can include the various jars as dependencies (in the pom.xml for the
plugin, I assume) but how do I access them in xjc.build.xml? I guess I
could use something like ${user.home}/.m2/repository/... but that
doesn't strike me as the right way to go about things.

Please enlighten me.

Cheers,
Hilco