Hi,

Am using Maven to build my multi module application which is based on
Spring framework.

To run the application, I place my modules jar files and dependency jars
in a folder and use a batch file to include all the jars present in that
folder in classpath and run the main class.

While building my project through Maven, I would also like to create
output folder and put the jar in that folder. As of now, the jars are
installed in the Maven local repository.

Is there any way so that I can specify in my pom.xml to copy my module
jars, resources and their dependencies from the local repository to a
folder to run the application?

Thanks,

Kapil