Hello!

I've got a pom.xml with packaging war. When I execute "mvn package"
Maven creates jar, test-jar and war. Now I'd like to install all three
in my local repo. First, this doesn't work. I saw that just the pom,
test-jar and "war" have been installed. When I have a closer view to the
installed "war" I saw that it is actually the jar! I'm using the current
snapshot version of Maven (2.0.5-SNAPSHOT).

Does anybody knows this problem? Can anyone help solving this issue?
It would be very glad to here from someone, cause I fell so alone with
this #?!** problem.

Cheers,
Martin