Hi all,

I'm trying to use maven-surefire-report-plugin to have a status on my functional tests in the maven generated website.

I think that i have used a standard way to implement functional tests:
- my functional tests are a module of my project, that is packaged as POM (<packaging>pom</packaging>). - I have defined sources directories as src/it/java and src/it/resources, - I have redefined execution for maven-compiler-plugin, maven-resources-plugin, maven-surefire-plugin.

When I launch "mvn clean integration-test site site:deploy", the surefire report is not generated during site generation, but my functional tests are executed.
Here after, the POM of my functional module and execution traces.

Any idea ?

Thanks,
Christophe DENEUX

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
                             http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
   <parent>
       <groupId>...</groupId>
       <artifactId>...</artifactId>
       <version>...</version>
   </parent>
   <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
   <artifactId>functional-tests</artifactId>
   <name>...</name>
   <packaging>pom</packaging>
<dependencies>
   </dependencies>
<build>
       <testSourceDirectory>src/it/java</testSourceDirectory>
       <testResources>
           <testResource>
               <directory>${basedir}/src/it/resources</directory>
           </testResource>
       </testResources>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>testCompile</goal>
                       </goals>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
           </plugin>
<plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>testResources</goal>
                       </goals>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
           </plugin>
<plugin>
               <configuration>
                   <testFailureIgnore>true</testFailureIgnore>
               </configuration>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <phase>integration-test</phase>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>test</goal>
                       </goals>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
           </plugin>
       </plugins>
   </build>
<reporting>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-surefire-report-plugin</artifactId>
           </plugin>
           <plugin>
               <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
           </plugin>
       </plugins>
   </reporting>
</project>

[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting directory C:\Documents and Settings\cdeneux\Mes documents\Alc... [INFO] Deleting directory C:\Documents and Settings\cdeneux\Mes documents\Alc... [INFO] Deleting directory C:\Documents and Settings\cdeneux\Mes documents\Alc...
[INFO] [resources:testResources {execution: default}]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile {execution: default}]
Compiling 1 source file to C:\Documents and Settings\cdeneux\Mes documents\Al...
[INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
[INFO] [surefire:test {execution: default}]
[INFO] Surefire report directory: C:\Documents and Settings\cdeneux\Mes docum...

T E S T S
<<......>>
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 14.985 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

[ERROR] There are test failures.
[INFO] Preparing surefire-report:report
[INFO] [resources:testResources {execution: default}]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile {execution: default}]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [site:site]
[WARNING] Unable to load parent project from repository: Could not find the model file '
[INFO] Generate "Continuous Integration" report.
[INFO] Generate "Dependencies" report.
[INFO] Generate "Dependency Convergence" report.
[INFO] Generate "Issue Tracking" report.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.