Hi all,

I tried to get the change log reporting plug-in up and running.
Unfortunately there is during the site goal I get an error saying, that the
plugin could not be found or not a valid version is specified.

My pom looks in excerps like this:

            <pluginRepositories>

<pluginRepository>

<id>ibiblio</id>

            <name>ibiblio</name>

            <url>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2</url>

</pluginRepository>

            </pluginRepositories>

<reporting>

            <plugins>

                        <plugin>

                          <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>

                          <reportSets>

                            <reportSet>

                              <id>dual-report</id>

                              <configuration>

                                <type>range</type>

                                <range>30</range>

                              </configuration>

                              <reports>

                                <report>changelog</report>

                                <report>dev-activity</report>

                              </reports>

                            </reportSet>

                          </reportSets>

                        </plugin>

            </plugins>

</reporting>

After I browsed the ibibleo library I found out that the specified directory
org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-changelog-plugin does not exists.

Did anyone get the changelog report working with the correct repository
settings?

Thanks for an answer,

Arne