On 7/25/06, Denis Cabasson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jeff Mutonho wrote:

> The changelog-maven-plugin is failing with a message saying :

Have you tried using the maven-changelog-plugin instead? I think the
former
codehaus project has been moved to maven itself.
Maven-changelog-plugin may fix your problem (you'll have to use a maven
snapshot repository).

Cheers!

Denis.
--

Thanx Denis.This is what I have in my pom.xml
    <plugin>

(after looking at
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changelog-plugin/howto.html)

However , I still get this :

[INFO] Velocity successfully started.
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changelog-plugin: checking
for up
dates from central
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changelog-plugin' does not
exi
st or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 9 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Jul 25 16:57:52 CAT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 16M/1016M
[INFO]

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine