I have to start up 2 servers and a bunch of webservices in pre- integration-test. Then I run my integration tests. Then post- integration-test stops my servers. However, if some of my integration tests fail, maven exits and does not stop my services. Despite being annoying when I'm just running my tests, it is a real problem if I ask continuum to run my integration tests as it leaves the servers running on my continuum box if any test fails.

Is there a maven solution to this besides writing a shell script on continuum?

My colleague tried using mvn -fae, but that doesn't solve the problem either.

Thanks,
Eric