Use the Antrun plugin:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-antrun-plugin/ to run an Ant
script, and attach that to the package phase of your Maven build.

- Stephen

On 7/25/06, Trent Albright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Note you can change the names of jars/wars
> within an ear so that the module URI in the application.xml does not
> need to change with every version increment.
How? Do tell! =)

> As Chris mentioned, the best way is to add a copy step after the fact
> which renames the file to your legacy format and uploads to the server.
What is the "maven2 way" of doing this? Creating a custom script that
is executed from instructions in the POM after a certain phase? Or are
you suggesting I write a script to be run completely seperate from the
execution of the maven2 build? I'm new to maven so if you could point
me in the general direction, I can read up and take it from there.

Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com