Hi,

yes I can logon with ssh, scp and sftp works perfectly fine. I already
accepted to add the server to my list. I can se a line for gdps in the file
~/.ssh/known_hosts. I am not using authentication keys, I always type in the
password.

As I said, everything works fine with maven 1.0.2 and artifact plugin 1.5.2
Moving to maven 1.1-beta3 and artifact plugin 1.7 is causing me the problem.

Since I am on windows and I run maven in cygwin, sometimes there are
problems with the $HOME directories (my cygwin HOME is in /home of cygwin
and in java it is the windows home in Documents And Settings). So I tried to
copy my .ssh folder in my windows HOME and it is still the same.

Is the new artifact plugin using the ssh ant task? If so I think the easiest
solution would be to add the trust property to the plugin to skip this
"security" check.

thanks,
Daniel