Eric Redmond wrote:
You can get most (all?) element values from the pom in the form of
parameters, nesting by dot notation.

for example:
<project>
 <build>
   <directory>VALUE</directory>
is ${project.build.directory}

etc.

If you want to play with viewing the value of any parameter, try the ant
plugin:
   <build>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <configuration><tasks><echo>${project.build.directory
}</echo></tasks></configuration>
           </plugin>
       </plugins>
   </build>
Then run:
mvn antrun:run

Unfortunately, AFAIK you cannot use that notation to dig into a list, which
resources are defined under. If anyone knows differently, please advise.

Eric
Thanks - I was a bit quick onto the list for this one.
Was fooled that the targetPath child-element of resources/resources was relative. So I simply put in <targetPath>..\myTarget</targetPath> instead of a complete path

--
David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43
http://www.davidkarlsen.com