what happen if you disable/enable the maven nature, on your local copy of
the project?

On 7/26/06, Borut BolĨina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

what would be the reason for Maven2 Dependencies Library not being
visible in Package Explorer? The dependencies are resolved as this
library is listed in Java Build Path/Libraries. Adding dependencies with
context menu doesn't work as a consequence.

Can't find the difference in my Eclipse setup and my coworker's. It
works on my mavenized projects, but it does not on his (same ones -
freshly ckecked out of subversion).

I looked in .classpath and .project files. What and where to look for?

I am using 0.0.9 and Eclipse 3.2 (with some Callisto packages).

Cheers,
Bob