Hi Alex,

  _____

From: Alex Turner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: dimanche 30 juillet 2006 22:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Cargo Plugin

What can I do to help make this happen.  This is a priority for me, and I
have no problem helping to make it happen

Very cool :-) You mean helping on improving the documentation, right? If so,
give me your confluence id on http://docs.codehaus.org
<http://docs.codehaus.org/>  and I’ll give you access to the cargo wiki so
that you can edit any page. The best is for us to discuss all this on the
cargo user or dev list.

Thanks
-Vincent

PS: Moving this mail to the cargo dev list. Please follow me there to
continue the discussion.

Alex