Hello,

I don't know why you want to do this but the work around is to add the
following to your pom :

        [...]
            <build>
                  [...]
                  <plugins>
                          <plugin>

<artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
                              <version>2.2</version>
                          </plugin>
                  </plugins>
                   <resources>
                          <resource>
                                <!-- this is relative to your project
root -->
                                <directory>sourceDir</directory>
                                <!-- this is relative to target/classes -->
                                <!-- this dir will land on your project
root -->

<targetPath>../../destinationDir</targetPath>
                                <filtering>true</filtering>
                          </resource>
                          [...]
                   </resources>
                   [...]
             </build>
         [...]

 you can add as many resource entries as you want.  Hope this helps.

pete marvin