Anyone (including yourself) is free to create a JIRA user account and
then post new JIRA issues using it.

If this is a real problem for you, I'd suggest you file it yourself.
Only takes a minute.

Wayne

On 7/28/06, cbrevard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Could someone who is a regular contributor to the m2 project (ie someone who
can create new tickets/issues in the Jira db) please request that the POM
reference at
          http://maven.apache.org/ref/current/maven-model/maven.html

be better indented? The xml takes up a fifth of the possible column width
and is essentially illegible from a structural standpoint.

Yeah, I could copy, paste and reformat it locally, but that defeats the
point of online documentation.