Marco,

Sorry for the late reply.. Were you able to move on this?
I think your mistake was that you did not declare the
dist.codehaus.org repository as being of
layout:legacy(<layout>legacy</layout> in your <pluginRepository>
declaration)

The XDoclet2 project and plugins are still partly built with m1, which
is why we still deploy everything on the legacy repository.

Let me know if you still need help.

Cheers,