I have test helper classes (AbstractMyProjectTestCase) in one
submodule, and I would like tests in other submodules to see that
class. I have a <depencency> element pointing to the submodule where
the test helper class resides. Unfortunately this doesn't work, the
dependency mechanism sees only the product artifact without the test
classes and this is clear why it is supposed to work this way.

So how do you share through multiple projects common helper classes
for tests? One way is to put this class from the test dir do main dir,
and then it'll be visible to all, but this is polluting the production
code and I don't want this.

--
Wojtek Biela