Hi everyone ..

I am a newbie to maven ..
I've been using the scm api and it seems that it's working properly except when I execute the scm:changelog goal I get this error

[INFO] [scm:changelog]
[INFO] Executing: cvs -z3 -f -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:repository -q
log
[INFO] Working directory: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator
[ERROR] Provider message:
[ERROR] The cvs command failed.
[ERROR] Command output:
[ERROR] cvs log: in directory .:
cvs [log aborted]: there is no version here; run 'cvs checkout' first

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Command failed.The cvs command failed.
[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Aug 01 19:48:09 PDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/7M

I've executed the checkout goal and it successfully build
I've versioned my project
and I also tried to execute the cvs -z3 -f -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:repository -q
log command , but I got the following error:

: No such file or directory /repository/test
cvs log: skipping directory

Any help will be really appreciated..