I tried playing with the java XML-RPC client for continuum, and had a couple
questions.

- For a given project, I would like to query the state of the most recent build
for each build definition. Is this possible?
- For a given project, what is contained in the list returned by
project.getBuildResults() ? I always seem to get an empty list returned.
- For the ProjectsReader, is the only way to get refreshProject() to work by
giving it a project with its ID set? Or are there other members that could be
set instead? I tried setting group/artifactId, which I figured would be unique,
but I got a NPE instead.
- Are javadocs published online anywhere for the XML-RPC client, let alone the
rest of continuum? I had trouble finding them.

The reason I'm interested in this is because if you have a project with
multiple build definitions, continuum doesn't handle the notifications too
well. If one definition constantly results in a successful build, and the other
in a failed/error build, you will continously get notifications of "build
success" and "build failure" since the build state is constantly switching. It
would be nice to be able to group a number of build definitions together as a
'single build' for the purpose of build state. Until that's possible, I was
hoping to grab the right information and come to the proper conclusion using
the xml-rpc client if possible.

Thanks,
Baron