Hi,

I've got a project that has modules (multi-project).  The problem is
that during the assembly creation process, I'm unable to exclude
dependencies that are not in the runtime scope, inspite of providing
the same.

snippet from my dep.xml (assembly descriptor) -

 <dependencySets>

   <dependencySet>

     <outputDirectory>mims-${version}/lib</outputDirectory>

     <unpack>false</unpack>

     <scope>runtime</scope>

   </dependencySet>

 </dependencySets>

 <moduleSets>

   <moduleSet>

     <binaries>

       <outputDirectory>mims-${version}/lib</outputDirectory>

       <includeDependencies>true</includeDependencies>

       <unpack>false</unpack>

       <excludes>

       </excludes>

     </binaries>

   </moduleSet>

 </moduleSets>

I tried with the <excludes/> block at multiple places, but no luck.
Should I open a new issue or is this related to MASSEMBLY-99?

Regards,
Vinod.