Chris Hilton wrote:
> There is a source jar for an apt plugin at:
>
> http://www.mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.myfaces.tobago/maven-ap
> t-plugin/1.0.7

Thanks, I'll try that. Couldnt find how to add classpath and such things
then, but I may ask more on the myfaces mailinglist.

> No idea if that works, but might be worth investigating. As far as the
> antrun option goes, you'll need to specify the ant-apt.jar as a
> dependency within the antrun execution, something like:
>
>       <plugin>
>         <artifactId>maven-antrun-plugin</artifactId>
>           <execution>
>             <phase>process-classes</phase>
>             <configuration>
>               <tasks>
>                 <apt ...></apt>
>               </tasks>
>             </configuration>
>             <goals>
>               <goal>run</goal>
>             </goals>
>           </execution>
>         </executions>
>         <dependencies>
>           <dependency>
>             <groupId>ant</groupId>
>             <artifactId>ant-apt</artifactId>
>             <version>SOME_VERSION</version>
>           </dependency>
>         </dependencies>
>       </plugin>
>
> Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the ant-apt jar has been loaded
> into the main repository, so you can either (1) go through the process
> to add it to the main repository, (2) do an install:install-file to
> install it in your local repository, (3) do a deploy:deploy-file to
> deploy it your company repository (you do have one, right?), or (4) make
> your dependency a system dependency and specify a local path. (1) would
> be nice so everyone else can use it but might take a while, so you'll
> probably need to do (2) or (3) short-term. (4) should generally be
> avoided, but is mentioned for completeness.

Tried this one (3) but ran into class loader problems. More exact:

Caused by: Error starting apt compiler
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.AptCompilerAdapter.execute(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.compile(Javac.java:931)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java:757)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Apt.execute(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.antrun.AbstractAntMojo.executeTasks(AbstractAntMojo.java:108)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
com.sun.tools.apt.Main.compile([Ljava.lang.String;)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1581)

Any good ideas here are welcome.

Rohnny